Welcome to the Online Learning Center
READ THIS IMPORTANT INFORMATION BEFORE YOU CREATE YOUR USER ACCOUNT
For new users: (You haven't logged into this site.)Create a new user account by clicking on the button below. Make sure to select your location (State) and, if you have a Training Code, enter the code exactly as it was provided to you. Training Codes are case-sensitive.
Don't Have a Training Code?
- If you work or volunteer for a domestic violence program that is part of the PCADV network of programs or the CCADV network of programs and you've lost your training code, please contact the person supervising your training before you create a new user account.
- If you do not have a Training Code, simply leave the space empty. You will have access to the courses that are available to the public.
For returning users: (You've logged into this new site before today.)
- Simply log into the system with your user name or email address and password.
Browser Preference and Settings
- This site works best on Chrome (Version 45.0.2454.101 or higher) or Firefox (Version 41.0.1 or higher).
- Please turn off your pop-up blockers. Resources and the courses open in pop-up windows.
- Our courses have music and voice narration. You'll want to have speakers and/or headphones available while taking our courses.
- You might need Adobe Reader to access some resources. You can download Adobe Reader here.
- You might need Flash Player to access the courses. You can download Flash Player here.
Questions? Send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.